Thursday, February 5, 2009

Guess what i did last night?

I spent the evening in the ER at the Elliot Hospital in Manchester, NH. Here's Why:
I was using a halberd (it's a medieval weapon that basically consists of an axe head on an 8' pole) to chip ice dams off my roof. The water was leaking in the house and it was the only thing long enough and strong enough to work. Well, the pole broke and sent the 8lb axe head careening towards my head. Since I was standing in 2 feet of snow at the time there was no whee to go, so I moved out of the way and it got me in the leg....That was a fun story to the the ER nurses.... They were impressed with my home turniquit though.... It pays to be a medic in the Army!

Not good.... I have got to be more careful....

So far this year:

Justin - 2
Death -0

---Justin

2 comments:

  1. Dude...you're having a crazy year.

    And ladies and gentlemen, even with a stab wound, he still played at the gig last night...how's the leg feel now Justin after a little bit of rocking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leg was a little stiff the next day, but it's doing pretty well now!

    Thankfully there was no Curt Schilling "bloody sock" incident on stage that night! I'll save that for a bigger crowd....

    ReplyDelete