Saturday, February 28, 2009

Congrats to Camden Hills, 2009 Maine State Champs!!

Camden Hills Basketball

My alma mater just won its 5th championship in 11 years.....I was a member of 2 of those teams. Congrats guys!!! This team was incredibly nasty and went 22-0 ...they were said to be one of the top high school teams in new england.

They faired slightly better than the two teams that I was a member of:

1999 (my sophomore year): 21-1 record
2001 (my senior year): 20-2 record

I'll never forget those days...


ZM

3 comments:

  1. haha how weird is it that all of us graduates still keep track of all of that stuff..haha i'm such a zac mac stalker...just wish that you were closer so i could see you and the band:[
    ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNH ROCKS!!! Lets go Wildcats, Lets go!

    ReplyDelete