Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2/16 Overdubs Begin!

Monday I recorded my acoustic for "Loaded Gun", one of the songs on our upcoming release. I used my old Walden acoustic that isn't all that fancy of a guitar, but it has great tone and I take pretty good care of it. "Loaded Gun" will be the first piano-less song that we've recorded. It'll also be our first bluesy song. Ben has a very long guitar solo on it, which he'll probably lay down later this week. Let the overdubbing begin! It's going to be a long week of recording! My goal is to be finished recording "Loaded Gun" and "Myspace Heartbreak" by Friday.

"15 Songs on the Radio" should be finished soon. The final mix is super close and we are just putting some last minute tweaks on it (that probably no one will notice anyways, haha).

ZM

No comments:

Post a Comment