Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Favorite 10 Albums

I've been thinking lately a lot about what albums have influenced me the most. It's tough to compile a short list for this, but I'm going to give it a shot...I've also listed my favorite 3 tracks from each album.

10) "Final Straw" by Snow Patrol
Favorite tracks: "Run," "Ways and Means," and "Same"

9) "Physical Graffiti" by Led Zeppelin
Favorite tracks: "Kashmir," "Ten Years Gone," and "In the Light"

8) "Parachutes" by Coldplay
Favorite tracks: "Spies," "Yellow," and "Everything's Not Lost"

7) "Day & Age" by The Killers
Favorite tracks: "Spaceman," "This is your Life," and "Dustland Fairytale"

6) "Audioslave" by Audioslave
Favorite tracks: "Like a Stone," "I Am the Highway," and "Show Me How to Live"

5) "Use Your Illusion II" by Guns N' Roses
Favorite tracks: "Estranged," "Knockin' On Heaven's Door," and "Don't Cry"

4) "Hopes and Fears" by Keane
Favorite tracks: "Somewhere Only We Know," "On a Day Like Today," and "We Might As Well Be Strangers"

3) "Dosage" by Collective Soul
Favorite tracks: "Run," "Heavy," and "Crown"

2) "Sam's Town" by The Killers
Favorite tracks: "When You Were Young," "Read My Mind," and "Why Do I Keep Counting?"

1) "A Rush of Blood to the Head" by Coldplay
Favorite tracks: "Politik," "The Scientist," and "Amsterdam"

1 comment:

  1. Great list of albums....I can hear those influences in your music.

    ReplyDelete