Thursday, January 22, 2009

Johnny D's Gig!!

Hey everybody,

I'm getting pumped for the Johnny D's gig. We're expecting a lot of people out and my sister is coming all the way down from Maine to see us. And yes, my sister is incredibly tall as well....6'1 to be exact.

We are going to be debuting a new song called "Cougar", which is a pretty funny song. I wrote the lyrics on New Years Day with my friend Nate Curll and the next week, the band added their parts to it...hopefully we can get the crowd singing "She's a Coooouuugar". Maybe they'll even be some cougars there and we can satisfy their dire need for an anthem song. Needless to say, I an amped and itching to get out there and rock hard. Hope to see you all out at the club tomorrow night! You'll be helping out a good cause in the process....see below post about our charity.

Zac Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment