Monday, December 29, 2008

Best of 2008 – Music, Movies, TV Shows

Zac Mac here. So what do we all think was the best and worst in show for 2008? Here are my votes!


Best Album: The Killers - Day & Age

Though the lyrics to "Human" are a little wacky, the album is still quite amazing. The more I listen to it, the more addicted to it I become.

Best Song: Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
After one of our shows, a paper plane appeared on stage between Ben and I. The note read "your sex is on fire"....At the time, I don't think either one of us had heard the song, so we thought this was quite the poetic groupie that was after us. A couple weeks later, I heard the song and was blown away. Kings of Leon rock.

2nd place goes to Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart. This song was huge for them and I love the lyrics "Like a book elegantly bound, but in a language you can't read...just yet"....

Best Movie: ??

There are a lot of great movies that came out this year that I still haven't seen, so I don't think I'm qualified to vote. I think "The Dark Knight" was a bit overhyped, but it still rocked. I think 10,000 BC was well done.....You can't go wrong with spear hunting Woolly Mamouths and super hot Camille Belle.

Best TV Show: LOST

The "flashforwards" really changed things up this year and made watching the show a constant guessing game.I'm a little upset about who was in the coffin, but will he ever really leave the show?

1 comment:

  1. Why am I not surprised you would put "LOST" as the best show this year? :). Although it rocks, I think you're forgetting about the rivetting Britney Spears episode with "How I Met Your Mother." Think about it.

    As for movies, have you seen "Rachel Getting Maried?" Yeah, it changed my world. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete