Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving



What's up everyone? I just got back from my trip to Maine and boy am I fat. In the course of my trip, I had 2 thanksgiving meals, deer stroganof, moose chili, mexican food, indian pudding and of course the smiley face at the top of this post. Am I crazy for loving eggs sunny side up? I feel like everywhere I go I am ridiculed for this. Is it such a shame to essentially enjoy raw eggs? Ahh, what's that awful thing you can catch? I can't seem to remember.




Along with getting really fat over the past week, I did manage to shoot skeet with my relatives. Despite my hunting roots, I had never actually done this and it's a little harder than it looks. The video here shows my sister's boyfriend showing us how it's done. It's hard to see the clay pigeons in the sky that he's shooting at, but I still thought it was postable! Hmmm.."postable" should be a word by now shouldn't it? Stupid spell check.

The band had a great practice the night before our various thanksgiving expeditions and we worked hard on some new material. "You Have No Heart" is a dark, edgier rock tune that we are finally calling "gig ready." We also have a new song called "Fight Fate", which we are just dying to show people. The new stuff is sounding amazing!!

Currently Jeff is in Guatemala and Justin is in Central America...not for thanksgiving, but for fun. Hope you guys are living it up down there!!

Zac Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment